Skull and Roses

Skull and Roses

Thursday 19 November 2015

my videos from YouTube


I went to YouTube and and uploaded a video I did. i then clicked onto the clapper board and then  I uploaded it on to my blog. 



Funny Dogs Compilation
I did this by going onto the clapperboard and then I then I went onto YouTube and chose my video and then I downloaded it onto my blog. 
Funny Cats Compilation
I did this by going onto the clapperboard and then I went onto YouTube and chose my video and then I downloaded it onto my blog.

Torn by Natalie Imbruglia 
I did this by going onto the clapperboard and then I went onto YouTube and chose my video and then I downloaded it onto my blog. 












These three videos have been put on by copying and pasting the embed code into HTML. 

No comments:

Post a Comment